Love You Dad #1
5024 South Side Ranch Road Rocklin CA 95677
In a quiet neighborhood in Rocklin, CA., Love You Dad #1 is an intimate senior care home with a heart full of compassion. Life in Rocklin is only accentuated by the kind of weather that allows residents to live their days in predictably perfect weather; it's no wonder why every day feels like a vacation and why our community can gather with friends and neighbors whenever they like. For the pleasure of our residents, we are located near several golf courses, lakes and rivers and the Roseville Galleria Mall.
Our team fully stands behind our program, which is designed specifically with the comfort and satisfaction of our residents and their families in mind. For the safety of our home, everyone on our staff is screened by the Department of Justice for criminal and DMV records and is required to hold CPR/First Aid certificates. Besides providing a safe environment, we are committed to ensuring the autonomy, dignity and quality of life for every person that walks through our doors.
Love You Dad #1 provides the finest amenities and services in our mission to go above and beyond, including:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Restaurant-style menu options with healthy meals and snacks
- Outdoor spaces to take in nature and socialize
- Daily exercise, recreation, creative activities, and Sunday services
- Beautician and grooming services
- Help with off site errands
- Library, arts and crafts room, and games room
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Celebrations for birthdays and holidays
One visit and you'll see why this group home setting, nestled in the rolling hills of Rocklin, is the ideal place for you or your loved one.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.