Sunrise of Rocklin
6100 Sierra College Boulevard Rocklin CA 95677
- Conveniently located in a country-like, residential neighborhood in Rocklin, CA
- Nurses on staff to manage resident well-being and complex medical situations
- Accommodate couples who want to stay together, but have different care needs
- Providing placement in Assisted Living and Reminiscence neighborhoods based on the needs of the individual.
- Minutes to Sutter Roseville Medical Center and Kaiser Roseville Hospital
- Nearby parks and green spaces, perfect for recreation
Enter Sunrise of Rocklin and you can't help but feel at home. Your experience will be warm and inviting, from our Victorian style architecture to our comfortable community areas and exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Looking around, you'll notice fresh flowers and perhaps enjoy the aroma of cookies or bread baking in our bistro. Reach down and you may even find yourself patting the head of our friendly house dog or cat.
We are comprised of an experienced and dedicated team whose focus on personal wellness and individual preferences create our unique relationship-based care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
When I toured Sunrise of Rocklin, I took my father along to tour. It was a nice facility and everyone was very friendly. It was a close second but he went with another place that for his needs a little better....
This community seemed to have a more experienced medical staff. The community however felt more like a nursing home and not an assisted living community. This community is smaller and closed in. The staff...
We selected this facility and it seems to be a great place with a good philosophy.See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.