Karisaa Care Home, LLC
7827 Neyland Way Sacramento CA 95829
Karisaa Care Home LLC is a senior care home located in the spectacular town of Sacramento, CA in Sacramento County. Our welcoming community overlooks the Central Valley and the Sacramento River. Sacramento is known for its expansive port, fresh air and the stunning skyline. Visitors will be delighted to visit Sacramento due to easy access and numerous attractions.
Karisaa Care Home LLC is committed to ensuring seniors get highest quality of care in a serene group home setting. Our team of caring and skilled medical professionals customize the medical care plans to fit senior's individual needs. In addition, we respect our senior's independence and freedom whilst still providing physical and medical care.
In as much as we advocate for independent living, we also encourage seniors to go out and meet new people. Our community also urges seniors to participate in physical activities. And sample the various amenities we have like:
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- On-site barber shop and beautician
- A peaceful and quiet courtyard
- Convenience stores
- Religious worship services for various denominations
- Comfortable sitting area to chat with your newly found friends
- Fine dining options with both a private dining room for families and a restaurant style for all seniors
We are excited to be a part of this community. You are welcome to join us and experience the freedom, comfort and relaxation at Karisaa Care Home LLC.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.