We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 13 miles of Sacramento, CA
Sacramento Senior Resources
As the capital of California, Sacramento is the sixth largest city in California. Senior living (over 30% of the population) in Sacramento comes with all the advantages of being in an urban environment, while enjoying the city's rivers, shopping dining and cultural opportunities. It is listed as one of the top 25 walkable cities in the United States and has a superb transit system to help navigate all of the activities the city offers.
- Pharma Security Group, Inc. - We provide medication management and compliance services for seniors. Our main service provides loved ones with daily phone call reminders for their medication in English, Spanish, and French. Visit us at MyPharmaCall.com
Discounts for Seniors
Elder Law Attorneys
- Law Office of Joan Medeiros - Joan Medeiros devotes her Sacramento legal practice to estate planning, Medi-Cal planning, elder law, Special Needs Planning, probate and conservatorships. Her primary focus is protecting individuals and families from the confusing and devastating legal effects of failing to plan for death and disability.
3550 Watt Avenue, Suite 140, Sacramento, CA 95821
Gift Ideas and Unique Products for Seniors
- Life History Services, LLC - Don't wait. Record your life history or that of a loved one today. Life History Services professionally gathers and preserves your history in audio, video, print, and multimedia formats. Honor the past, capture the present, inform the future!
503 S. Dickinson Street Madison, WI 53703
(608) 255-9669 / (608) 658-1102
With over 19 hospitals in the area, the Sacramento area offers world class health care. According to the 2012 US News and World Report,the top hospitals in the region are:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Shriners Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Sierra Vista Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center
- UC Davis Health System
- University of California, Davis Medical Center
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Sacramento range from:
- High: $5,520
- Low: $2,520
- Average: $3,530
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Sacramento Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
- Agency on Aging - Assisting with quality of life issues for seniors in the Sacramento, CA area.
- California Association for Adult Day Services - The California Association for Adult Day Services (CAADS) is a 501 (c) 6 non-profit statewide association to support the development of adult day services as an alternative to institutional care. Governed by an 18-member Board of Directors, CAADS is a membership-based association supported by dues, grants, and educational activities.
1107 9th Street, Suite 701 Sacramento, CA 95814
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Area 4 Agency on Aging
2260 Park Towne Circle; Suite 100 Sacramento, CA 95825
- Society for the Blind - Our Senior Impact Program offers 8 day retreats & in home teaching of core blindness, rehabilitation and non-visual skills to seniors who are blind/low vision so they retain their independence.
- Palliative Care FAQ
Palliative medicine and improving the end of life care.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.
- Simple Steps for Estate Planning
Learn about retirement estate planning, download a last will and testament and get your documents in order.