Fine Living Care III
8513 Pinta Street Clinton MD 20735
Fine Living Care III is a residential care home that is located in the peaceful city of Suitland, MD in Prince George's County. Two breathtaking community recreation centers and four parks surround our community. The nonviolent nature of Suitland makes this city worth visiting and living.
Our dedicated health professionals provide the best assisted living care services while still respecting the independence of seniors. Residents are guaranteed of the highest quality of life within our comfortable, clean, and spacious group home setting. Our caring staff is committed to offering the ideal balance of support and freedom to our treasured national heroes. As a community, we encourage and respect each resident to live up to his or her full potential. All seniors enjoy an array of activities that are tailored to nurture the spirit, mind, and body.
On top of addressing all the physical and medical needs of every senior, our pulsating community highly encourages residents to be social and integrate freely with everyone. Some of the amenities that make sure this objective is achieved include:
- A highly comfortable sitting area with a neatly done fireplace to relax with new and old friends alike
- A library with plenty of books
- Religious services for different denominations
- An array of dining options with a private dining room and restaurant style dining for families
- A peaceful and quiet courtyard
- A fine-looking gazebo for utmost relaxation
We are more than proud of our hospitable and friendly community. Therefore, we highly invite you to come join us for fun, relaxation, and rest at Fine Living Care III. For sure, you will not regret our affectionate atmosphere.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.