Family Circle Care Home
194 Canterbury Ave Daly City CA 94015
Family Circle Care Home is a senior care home located in the coastal city of Daly City, CA and in the large county of San Mateo. Daly City is just south of San Francisco, and is on the San Francisco peninsula. The city was historically named in honor of a famous businessman and land owner named John Daly. The city is on the coast of the Northern Pacific Ocean, offering wonderful views of the ocean. The group home setting is nearby many dining, shopping and entertainment options. The beautiful views and the abundance of entertainment makes Daly City a great place to move to.
Family Circle Care Home is committed to the care and safety of its residents. We provide our seniors with 24/7 attentive and qualified care. All of our caregivers must pass a thorough screening prior to employment, ensuring our seniors safety.
In addition to the beautiful views of the city and the safe community, Family Circe Care Home offers the following amenities:
- Assistance available for everyday activities
- Transportation available to local personal and medical appointments
- Prepared healthy meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundering services included
- Common indoor area with large TV and bookcase, great for relaxing
Family Circle Care Home would like to invite you to your new home, offering you with the necessary relaxation, care and comfort that will allow you to remain independent for as long as possible.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.