Del Vista Residential Care Home
78 Del Vista Circle Sacramento CA 95823
Del Vista Residential Care Home is a residential care home located in Sacramento, CA, in Sacramento County, in an area Time Magazine said was America's Most Diverse City. Sacramento has many modern amenities and residents can enjoy lots of great activities. Visiting family members can take the convenient light rail to catch a game, see the Tower Bridge or take in views of the Sacramento River.
Del Vista Residential Care Home is a family-style, group home in a convenient setting. We have a stellar team of registered professionals who work around the clock day and night helping us to offer the highest level of care to our residents. We assist with all aspects of medical care, daily grooming, dressing and hygiene.
At Del Vista Residential Care Home, we love helping our residents have fun and stay active. We work on stretching and range of motion exercises and help them to enjoy their daily activities. Features in our community are:
- A shared sitting room to enjoy time with other residents or visiting family
- Quiet and comfortable rooms with window views
- An open dining area for meals and spending time with others
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Shuttle service to doctor's offices for scheduled visits
- All meals prepared by our staff with accommodations for dietary restrictions
We are pleased to help the seniors in our development. At Del Vista Residential Care Home, we are certain your relative will enjoy their time with us and will feel comforted, loved and supported in our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.