Cottonwood Cove Retirement Community
1052 W. Quinn Road Chubbuck ID 83202
Located in Chubbuck in Bannock County, Idaho, Cottonwood Cove retirement community is an independent living community in a serene neighborhood. With close proximity to a health services, shopping mall, library and leisure centers, residents of Cottonwood will find their stay worthwhile.
The staffs are always happy to help and have a top most level of commitment when it comes to addressing residents' needs. Among the staff is a set coordinator who always plans for daily activities for the residents who are willing to keep busy.
The residents of Cottonwood Cove retirement community get to enjoy a variety of amenities on a day to day basis, this includes:
- An exercise and fitness room with an instructor
- Homelike designed dining room
- Games and crafts area with various games and a pool table
- An assortment of instruments including an organ and piano
- Scenic park for strolls and relaxation
- Well stocked library
- Beauty salon with beautician and barber
- Lounging area with a TV set for catching up with latest programs and news
Cottonwood Cove is designed for an independent kind of lifestyle. Residents can enjoy the full benefit of a personalized and secure environment. During this particular time of individuals, golden years Cottonwood Cove assures of a comfortable and joyous stay.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
great place for retirement
Cottonwood Cove is a great place. Meals are good, activities are good and everyone is friendly. There is a bus that takes residents around to stores/banks each week.
This is a great place to be!
My wife and I recently moved to Cottonwood Cove and it has been just wonderful so far. It isn't an Assisted Living Community although the staff still take the time to check on us residents daily. The food...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.