Cave Spring Place
3585 Brambleton Ave Roanoke VA 24018
Cave Spring Place is an inviting and intimate single-level community, welcoming residents looking for assistance with daily living activities such as bathing and medication management. Our residents relax in spacious apartment-style homes with courtyard views, while entertaining and visiting with friends and family in our comfortable common areas. The tenured staff at Cave Spring Place are dedicated to providing the perfect blend of assistance and independence, encouraging residents to stay active and engaged in the community.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities to enrich the lives of residents, including:
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths and gardening areas with raised beds
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
When I went to tour the Cave Spring Place, I was very disappointed. It was in the evening, so the administrator that was supposed to take me asked one of the nurses to just take me on the tour. At least I think...
Not a bad place.
I feel this community is doing a relatively good job of caring for mom. The staff are very friendly and encouraging. They offer a lot of daily activities. Mom does not seem to like the food. They do keep...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.