About Cambridge House of Swansea
Cambridge House of Swansea
Cambridge House of Swansea is a newly build assisted living community, with beautiful apartments, located in the cozy town of Belleville, Illinois, counting just over 43,000 citizens. Conveniently located, the living community is steps away from parks and shopping facilities. Transportation is available where residents are dropped off and picked up at their request.
The nursing staff of Cambridge House are dedicated professionals who care about our residents and provide them with a quality way of living. On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the staff are always there to see to the needs of the residents and keep them comfortable and safe. The kitchen staff provide three nutritious meals and snacks with consideration to individual diet.
In addition to medical care and physical needs of the residents, at Cambridge House we understand the needs for social interaction. Nobody ever needs to feel alone as there are plenty of places to meet and activities to take part in.
- A living room with comfortable sofas for some quiet reading
- A dining room to have meals with others
- A fully equipped exercise room to stay in shape
- A billiard room
- A TV lounge to keep up with favorite programs
- A well stocked library with something for everybody
- A beauty shop for the ladies to always look their best, with a hair stylist, manicurist, and pedicurist and for the men a barber
To see for yourself, don’t hesitate to schedule a visit and talk to some of our residents and staff.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor