About Cambridge House of O'Fallon
Cambridge House of O’Fallon is an affordable assisted living community in the charming, small town of O’Fallon, IL. O’Fallon is a city in the St. Louis, IL region and one of the fastest growing cities in the area. Home to personnel from the Scott Air Force Base the city is rooted in a tradition of hardworking citizens and trade and industry. The quaint town offers plenty of nice hotels, restaurants and fun, like the Family Fun Sports Park, for friends and family visiting at the Cambridge House.
Cambridge House of O’Fallon staff are available to help residents when they need a hand with something they can’t handle easily on their own anymore. They provide assistance with daily living tasks, including getting to and from activities. Staff provide personal attention and help residents maintain health, wellness, independence and their dignity.
There are so many wonderful amenities at Cambridge House of O’Fallon:
- One and two bedroom apartments, each with a kitchenette and ample closet space
- Private bath with shower, and an emergency response system
- Community areas: activity room, barber/beauty shop, convenience store, library, dining room, television lounge, exercise room and a living room with a cozy fireplace
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Assistance with daily living
- Assistance with transportation needs
- Various interesting events and programs
- Medication assistance, set up and reminders
The Cambridge House of O’Fallon affordable assisted living community welcomes you. Designed for adults over 65 who may need some assistance, our friendly staff help you maintain your independence in a beautiful setting.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor