Cambridge House of O'Fallon
844 Cambridge Blvd. O'Fallon IL 62269
Cambridge House of O'Fallon is an affordable assisted living community in the charming, small town of O'Fallon, IL. O'Fallon is a city in the St. Louis, IL region and one of the fastest growing cities in the area. Home to personnel from the Scott Air Force Base the city is rooted in a tradition of hardworking citizens and trade and industry. The quaint town offers plenty of nice hotels, restaurants and fun, like the Family Fun Sports Park, for friends and family visiting at the Cambridge House.
Cambridge House of O'Fallon staff are available to help residents when they need a hand with something they can't handle easily on their own anymore. They provide assistance with daily living tasks, including getting to and from activities. Staff provide personal attention and help residents maintain health, wellness, independence and their dignity.
There are so many wonderful amenities at Cambridge House of O'Fallon:
- One and two bedroom apartments, each with a kitchenette and ample closet space
- Private bath with shower, and an emergency response system
- Community areas: activity room, barber/beauty shop, convenience store, library, dining room, television lounge, exercise room and a living room with a cozy fireplace
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Assistance with daily living
- Assistance with transportation needs
- Various interesting events and programs
- Medication assistance, set up and reminders
The Cambridge House of O'Fallon affordable assisted living community welcomes you. Designed for adults over 65 who may need some assistance, our friendly staff help you maintain your independence in a beautiful setting.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.