Brookdale West Melbourne MC
7199 Greenboro Drive West Melbourne FL 32904
At Brookdale West Melbourne, our residents enjoy a high level of personalized attention from our well-trained staff. We have an award-winning dining program that specializes in dementia friendly meals, consistent seating arrangements and dining assistance. Brookdale West Melbourne is comfortable and quickly feels like home for our residents with beautiful interiors and cozy common areas.
Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Melbourne include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living in a manner that protects privacy
- Daily housekeeping services and regular personal laundry service
- Daily recreational activities including events or outings
- Medication management
- Chronic health condition monitoring
- Licensed nurses available around the clock
- Enclosed outdoor space which includes gardening areas as well as sitting areas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I'm very happy with the friendliness and everyone being so helpful. My mother seems happy there.
Not Very Secure
I was not impressed with my tour of this community. From what they showed the community didn't appeared to be very secure. That was concerning to me. I would not feel comfortable with my father living at...
My mom is now in the memory care unit since there were not enough nurses to care for her in assisted living. The staff is very friendly and helpful but if your parent is not completely self sufficient (does...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.