1765 West Hibiscus Boulevard Melbourne FL 32901
The beauty of Melbourne flows effortlessly into our own community, Brookdale Melbourne. With oak trees that are over 100 years old, our community echoes the rich history and strong sense of belonging of Melbourne. Our intimate community is easily accessible for those with limited mobility or memory loss and features an outdoor courtyard with a gazebo and walking paths, a library with an abundance of books and a beautiful dining room where residents enjoy getting to know each other over a good meal.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Melbourne include:
- Access to a well-trained and tenured staff that is passionate about providing high quality care
- An active and vibrant activities schedule with crafts, clubs and excursions
- Three delicious, homemade meals served restaurant style
- A strong partnership with the local community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nothing Wrong Here
It was a very, very nice community to see as an option. The representative gave a thorough view and answered the questions I had. They even gave me a follow up call. I did not see anything wrong with the facility,...
Needs lots of work!!
I was a little disappointed in how well this community was maintained. It was almost like the staff and property managers where just letting the place go down the hill. The carpet was in horrible shape and...
Bedroom I saw was a good size. of the 3 places I visited, it was the least clean, but not to an alarming degree. The staff was very polite and friendly.See all 21 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.