Brookdale West Melbourne AL
7300 Greenboro Drive West Melbourne FL 32904
At Brookdale West Melbourne, our residents come first. We are here to ease the transition into assisted living for yourself or a loved one, ready to provide compassionate care at any time while also encouraging independence. Our personal attention allows residents to explore new interests and hobbies and all the amenities our community has to offer. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale West Melbourne include:
- A choice of apartment and floor plans with a kitchenette, walk in shower and spacious closets
- Individually controlled heating and air in each apartment home
- Pet-friendly homes
- Vibrant and engaging social calendar
- Safe outdoor areas for residents to enjoy fresh air or exercise their green thumbs
- Chef-prepared meals served restaurant style
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Out of all the different communities I had looked at for my mother I have to say this was one of our top choices. I have made the deposit and my mom will be set to move in here sometime in the near future....
Nice place, overall
Overall we're pleased with how things have turned out at Brookdale West Melbourne! In general the place seems clean and well kept, and the staff I have spoke to have all been friendly and professional....
courtyard area needs to be cleaned
They have a courtyard area and the smoker that is there keeps cups and napkins in the area and it is not clean when people go out there. She is allowed to smoke there but they should keep the area cleaner....See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.