1717 Union Road Gastonia NC 28054
At Brookdale Union, we offer personalized care services and a holistic approach to care that gives residents a strong and true sense of self and belonging. Our experienced and compassionate staff is available around the clock to provide support, companionship and assistance with the activities of daily living. Our residents enjoy a high quality of life and take full advantage of our services and amenities, making Brookdale Union a vibrant and exciting place to live.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Union include:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed
- Personal check-in throughout the day
- Housekeeping and linen service
- A choice of apartment floorplans and layouts
- Spacious apartment-style homes with individual climate controls, walk-in shower and large closets
At Brookdale Union, you can enjoy an outstanding quality of living and peace of mind. We take pride in our warm and welcoming community, and we look forward to having you join us for enrichment and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Good Fit
Our experience has been going good for my mom and our family. It is a good fit for her and i would absolutely recommend the community. They staff are all the very good and nice. The facility is clean and clear...
Community Could Use Some Improvements
My father is doing pretty well here. Everybody has been wonderful. The food has been his biggest problem. I do think they could do a better job cleaning his room. Most of the staff is helpful and kind. There...
Review of Brookdale Place Union Assisted Living in Gastonia, NC
Overall impression was not too good.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.