Brookdale Sterling Court
100 Sterling Court Roseville CA 95661
Brookdale Sterling Court offers two levels of care, including assisted living and memory care for people with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. We provide innovative services and are a leader in senior care solutions with an expert staff that perfectly balance assistance with independence.
Our residents enjoy a true sense of choice and self, exercising independence and individuality while also being actively engaged in community life. Our community is considered a premier senior care provider in the region, offering extensive services and amenities, including:
- Laundry, housekeeping and trash removal services
- Full social calendar with group outings and community parties
- Three meals served in our elegant dining room with a fireplace
- Grand piano
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- A choice of apartment-style floor plans and layouts
- Spacious homes that feature kitchenette, carpeting and walk-in shower
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care and Comfort
The care at this community is wonderful. The staff are very respectful. The menu is good, but might use a little help with some flavor. I like that she is offered to participate in activities with the other...
This looked like a nice clean community when we visited. They unfortunately did not have a two bedroom available. The living areas are tiny and it did not seem like this was an active community. The staff...
It Feels Almost Perfect
My friend is very happy being in this community and loves it. the community is clean from what I see. My friend gets very good service there and I do recommend them to others.See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.