Diamond Oaks Residential Care
501 Butler Court Roseville CA 95678
- Warm & friendly homelike environment
- Deluxe private rooms
- Walking showers with safety grab bars
- A secured, large backyard is provided for recreation, gardening and other outdoor enjoyment
- Large area of outdoor covered patio
- Outings and trips
- Close to shopping, doctor, hospitals, parks, restaurants, golf and churches
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The owners are lovely!!
The caregivers are organized, kind and most have been there many years. The food is ok and they are accommodating when it comes to mom's diet. There is an activities director that comes a couple days a...
No- very nice - they actually have da...
No- very nice - they actually have daily activities. However the room they had available just got deposit put down on it today.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.