Brookdale River Valley Tualatin
19200 Southwest 65th Avenue Tualatin OR 97062
Our thoughtfully designed home includes amenities and activities for every personality, including:
- Artist studio complete with easels and paints
- Beauty and barber shops
- Billiards room
- Coffee bistro
- Fishing trips
- Guest suites for families wishing to stay overnight
- Library with a computer area
- Lively activity and crafts room
- Most apartments have a private porch or balcony
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and a greenhouse
- Pets are welcome
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Resident parking
- Tastefully decorated private and common areas
- Transportation for outings including shopping and dining
Our community is located near the Tualatin Valley Wildlife Refuge and our windows offer views of the rolling hills and the woods. We take frequent trips to the refuge so that residents can enjoy the wide gentle paths, soft breezes, and abundant wildlife in the area.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We are extremely pleased with my father's stay at this Brookdale location! The staff are very involved with patients. In fact, just the other week, the staff invited a big group of residents out on the...
My husband has been having a hard time adjusting since his move in. the staff, from what I have seen, have been trying to help him get comfortable. When I go visit him, the facility is always clean and maintained...
We are generally happy with Brookdale
I did have one issue when they dispensed moms medication incorrectly one day. We are now taking care of this ourselves. The inside of the community is well taken care of , however the outside could use a little...See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.