Brookdale Niagara (MC)
6751 Nash Road North Tonawanda NY 14120
At Brookdale Niagara, residents enjoy individual personalized care. Our carefully chosen team is compassionate and patient, available around the clock to help residents as needs arise. We believe that all residents, regardless of cognitive ability can make a meaningful contribution to our community and encourage our residents to live a purposeful life through our daily routine. Our structured day is specifically designed to put residents at ease with components such as
- Late morning mental workouts including brain games and engaging discussions
- Daily exercise such as group exercise, walking or dancing
- Individual and group activities involving daily life skills that give residents a sense of belonging
- Engaging activity schedule tailored to the interests and abilities of our residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
finally at ease
Beautiful Memory Care Community. We loved visiting and feel it is the very best solution for our Mom. The staff was so welcoming and we had a tour with [Removed]. She put at us ease. We developed a plan for...
Very nice place!
Our experience has been a positive one! Things have gone very well so far! The staff is very friendly, helpful, and they've been very accommodating regarding getting my loved one set up at the right care...
Very nice place!
I thought they did an excellent job here. The staff were all very friendly and professional, and they provided excellent care for my loved one while she was there. I liked that they had all sorts of activities...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.