2971 Delaware Avenue Kenmore NY 14217
At Brookdale Kenmore we embody the same strong sense of community found in our village while providing high quality personalized assisted living services. Our dedicated staff is committed to knowing each resident on a personal level, providing care that encourages independence and respects the privacy and dignity of each person. Residents live a carefree and worry-free life, enjoying a wide range of services and amenities. Services offered at Brookdale Kenmore include
- Full service dining with a choice of menu options
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services as well as trash removal
- Access to a well-trained and friendly staff around the clock
- A handicapped accessible community for residents with limited mobility
- An on-site library with audiobooks and large print books
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Medication Management Needs Improvement, but Overall A Nice Community
The one thing I would say this community needs improvement on , is the medication management. However they are working on that. Since my fathers move to this community he is doing well. I know he is safe, and...
Father Doing Much Better
My father is doing much better at this community than the one he was at before. So far everything is working out well, and I'am satisfied with his move to this community. The staff is great, and they are...
Beautiful Community, My Brother is Very Well Here
My brother is doing very well since his move to this community. This is a beautiful community, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us overall. I know he is safe, and in good hands here. The staff...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.