100 Lanark Road Chapel Hill NC 27514
At Brookdale Meadowmont, we offer two levels of care. Our assisted living services are designed to help seniors who are looking for extra assistance with activities of daily living while promoting independence and protecting privacy. We also offer memory care services for seniors living with Alzheimer's disease or a related form of dementia while honoring choice, purpose and individuality.
Our community strives for excellence in everything we do. From your first visit with us, Brookdale Meadowmont will feel like home. Our high quality services and resort-style amenities include:
- Innovative B-Fit exercise program designed specifically to engage seniors
- A holistic approach to care
- Engaging and dynamic calendar of activities and social events
- Three nutritious and delicious meals served daily in our dining room
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- A choice of companion suites or private apartment homes
- Tea room
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice front porch!
The staff has been great here. The community I do like I just think that it is a little outdated. However, it is kept clean and neat. They have a lovely front porch as well that I like. The food is good...
A Nice Tour
This place was not as close for the family. There was a good interaction between the staff and residents. I was more interested in what they have to offer.They have activities available. My tour went good and...
We'd have some concerns with the community. We need a higher level of care than the community has been able to provide thus far, but as an assisted living community, this place would be great. My mom and...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.