Chatham Ridge Assisted Living
114 Polks Village Lane Chapel Hill NC 27517
We anticipate opening in December of 2014.
What can you expect from Chatham Ridge Assisted Living?
- A state-of-the-art assisted living community with specialized care for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia in our secure Horizons neighborhood
- A bright, warm, homelike environment with abundant common areas
- Customized care with registered nurse oversight
- Around-the-clock access to certified nursing assistants and personal care staff
- In-room emergency response system
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms with en suite bathrooms
- Nutritious dietician-designed and chef-inspired meals served in a restaurant-style setting
- Healthful snacks delivered three times each day
- A full-time social director to encourage holistic wellness and life balance
- On-site full-service beauty salon offering a full range of services
- Private family dining room for special family events
- No costly buy-ins or long-term leases
Visit our newly-opened information center!
Come see a furnished model apartment with accurate dimensions.
We're in the Chatham Downs/Harris Teeter shopping center just off Highway 15/501, next door to The Mattress Factory.
Our address is 143 Chatham Downs Drive, Suite 302, in Chapel Hill.
On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we're open from 9 am until 4 pm.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we're open from 8:30 am until 5 pm.
Want to connect on a evening or weekend? No problem! Just give us a call to arrange the details.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
When I was searching for a home for my mother, I toured Chatham Ridge Assisted Living. It was a nice place and the tour guide that took me around was friendly and informative. It was a good facility, but I...
I am happy now that we found a great community for my parents. The food is outstanding. The staff gives a lot of great attention.We are happy with the straight fee each month. They are offered a lot of activities...
The staff at Chatham Ridge Assisted Living have been very friendly and helpful. They do a great job caring for our loved one. The community is welcoming and very well kept throughout. Our loved one is doing...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.