4434 Ben Franklin Boulevard Durham NC 27704
At Brookdale Durham, we serve seniors desiring assistance with daily living activities and those who have Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our staff is well-trained and compassionate, balancing attentive care services with resident independence. Our high-quality services and luxurious amenities engage our seniors, which brings a fun and inviting atmosphere into our community.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Durham include:
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartments or companion suites
- Each residence features walk-in showers and individual climate controls
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gardens
- Patios and covered porches
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Spacious common areas that are cozy and inviting, inspiring conversation and encouraging new friendships
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A virtual tour
I did not get a chance to visit this community. This is an older location and I just felt by the pictures I saw that it would not work for my loved one. This community is pet friendly and they do accept medicaid....
The Brookdale Durham is a nice establishment. The staff was friendly enough and answered all of our questions. We were looking for a place more bright and airy for my dad. The main reason we did not choose...
Working To Keep Special Offered
Brookdale sent some teaser with specials for the cost. I showed it to my cousin who was in rehab and she liked the prices. There was a time crunch to get the special and had to make a deposit by February. I...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.