430 Cleveland Road Granger IN 46530
Our one-story community home provides high quality care services that are customized to meet the needs of residents. Care plans are regularly reviewed to ensure the appropriate level of care is being provided to each person. Our staff has been carefully selected and extensively trained to offer assistance with activities of daily living while encouraging independence whenever possible.
Residents in our memory care program participate in the Clare Bridge Daily Path, a memory care initiative designed by leading experts in the field to optimize the lives of people living with dementia. The program includes a gentle daily schedule that gives residents peace of mind and an award-wining dementia-friendly dining program. Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Granger include:
- Outdoor gardening areas and walking paths
- Recreation and activity room
- A beauty salon and barber shop for residents
- A choice of private or companion suites or studio or one-bedroom apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.