530 Tanglewood Lane Mishawaka IN 46545
Tanglewood Trace is conveniently located between Notre Dame and Elkhart, just minutes from major highways and St. Joseph Regional Medical Center. Our community provides residents with a sense of belonging and purpose, giving them ample opportunities to develop lasting relationships while our dedicated staff manages all the inconvenient details associated with home ownership. Our well-trained staff encourages individuality and independence while being available at all times to help with needs as they arise.
Our community services and amenities include:
- An active and engaging social calendar that includes coffee hour, bingo and religious services
- A choice of apartment floorplans and layouts
- Spacious accommodations that include full baths, kitchenettes, carpeting and individual climate controls
- Three meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
Our Mission: Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Mother in Law Very happy living here.
My mother in law has lived there for 3-1/2 years now in the independent living side. She is quite pleased with the staff and the value. She never lacks for something to do. She lived in a different center...
Tanglewood units look outdated and, although they had some great move-in specials, those were limited to specific, less desirable units. The only two bedroom, two bath they have was in the assisted living area,...
A nice place to stay!!
The staff are really good and they are good at communication. The food does not quite meet my mom's expectations. They offer daily activities and mom enjoys playing cards. I would recommend this clean...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.