Brookdale South Bend
17441 State Road 23 South Bend IN 46635
At Brookdale South Bend, residents are family. Our staff cares about the health and happiness of each resident and takes the time to get to know each person on an individual level. We provide highly personalized and customized care service that celebrate individuality while also encouraging a strong sense of community and belonging among residents.
We offer a different kind of senior living. Life at Brookdale South Bend is vibrant and active with a high level of community engagement. Our community was specifically designed with the wellness of our residents in mind and is accessible for residents with limited mobility. Services and amenities enjoyed at Brookdale South Bend include:
- A customized, person-centered approach to care
- Holistic care services that strive to meet purposeful, emotional, intellectual, physical, social and spiritual needs
- Library with an abundance of books
- Beauty salon and barber shop for the convenience of residents
- Enclosed sunroom enjoyed year round
- Outdoor courtyard with gardens and walking paths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Tour Was A Good One
This is a pretty nice community, and my tour of it went well. The community was nice, and clean. Everything looked nice, and appeared to be well-kept. The staff was kind, and helpful. It was a nice experience,...
Unfortunately Did Not Work Out For Us
Unfortunately my father in law was only in this community for nine days, and they informed us they were able to provide the level of care he needed. With that information we did have to move him. I feel is...
Like the smaller community and floor plan of facility.See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.