3610 Randolph Road Charlotte NC 28211
Brookdale Cotswold provides an active and engaging lifestyle while offering high-quality care services. Our staff promote individuality and independence in our residents, but remain available around the clock to meet needs as they arise. Residents choose from a variety of apartment styles meets their needs and lifestyle. Our Victorian mansion is warm and welcoming, boasting a wrap-around porch, winding staircase and elegant fireplace.
We offer a range of services and resort-like amenities that provide the ultimate in comfort and care. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Cotswold include:
- A choice of dynamic, engaging activities and outings centered around the hobbies and interests of residents
- Regularly planned outings to local attractions such as the Cataba Queen or Lake Norman
- Three freshly prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Special dementia-friendly dining plan
- Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and gardening areas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Really stand up guy!
I was unable to go on the tour to this community. However, I did get to talk to one of the guys that works here. He was very nice and super accommodating. Even though we did not choose this community he said...
While lovely on the outside and inside, the level of care leaves something to be desired. I went to visit a friend last week and found her unkept, dirty, and sick. When I told the person at the front desk...
My Aunt Is Doing Good
I think my aunt is doing fairly good. She is safe and getting the right care. They have outing but there is not much outings available. She likes the meals they serve here. My aunt has discovered her friend...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.