Brookdale Concord South
1501 Zion Church Road East Concord NC 28025
Brookdale Concord Parkway offers premium assisted living and memory care services for residents who have Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. With inviting common areas which inspire conversation and lasting relationships, Brookdale Concord Parkway is a thriving community where friendships are developed and seniors flourish.
Our luxurious amenities and quality care services include:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Secured exterior doors for the safety of residents
- A choice of private suites or studio apartment homes
- Pet-friendly senior living accommodations
- Scheduled transportation services
- Respite care and coordination of hospice care
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Three delicious and nutritious meals prepared fresh daily
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
It Has Been A Good Start
My mom is doing really here and the community has been consistent as in the beginning. I liked the expectation of the staff and the location of the community. She's getting good with the meals. I think...
A very nice place!
We primarily toured the Brookdale because I wanted to show my loved ones what assisted living was like. My aunt was okay with it but my uncle was not comfortable with it. The Brookdale was very nice and clean,...
We are very impressed with the aides here. They really care about there patients. Dad loves the place. At first it was a hard transition, but then he started to get involved. Dad really likes the dining...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.