Brookdale Concord Parkway
2452 Rock Hill Church Road Concord NC 28027
Brookdale Concord Parkway offers assisted livining and memory care services for residents with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. With inviting common areas that inspire conversation and lasting relationships, Brookdale Concord Parkway is a flourishing community where friendships are developed and seniors thrive.
Our thoughtful amenities and quality care services include:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Secured exterior doors for the safety of residents
- A choice of private suites or studio apartment homes
- Pet-friendly senior living accommodations
- Scheduled transportation services
- Respite care and coordination of hospice care
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Three delicious and nutritious meals prepared fresh daily
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very knowledgeable, friendly and understanding staff
Really Lovely Place
Mom is doing really well here. The environment seems lively and the residents seem happy there. Mom doesn't participate in physical activities however she will go out and talk to the other residents or...
My mother was only there for 30 days and didn't require a lot of care so I can't really comment much on quality of care. The rooms are very nice. They are spacious, clean and in good shape. My mother's...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.