Bowleys Garden Plaza
5200 Bowleys Lane Baltimore MD 21206
Bowleys Garden Plaza is an affordable senior housing apartment complex for seniors 55 and older located in a cozy and peaceful neighborhood in Baltimore, Baltimore county, Maryland. Bowleys Garden Plaza is located with easy access to nearby shopping centers, coffee shops, banking, houses of worship, parks, nail and beauty salons, opportunities for social gathering and events, public transportation, and more. At Bowleys Garden Plaza, our loved ones maintain their independence and freedom while having the convenience and support that we can offer. All of our apartments are modern and spacious with many of them specially designed for full wheelchair access. Bowleys Garden Plaza accepts HUD subsidies and utilizes the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Federal housing program so we can help make rent affordable for low income individuals and families. Income restrictions may apply.
In addition to ample room and its convenient location, Bowleys Garden Plaza has competitive amenities to offer its residents, such as:
- Resident parking available
- Pet friendly community with some restrictions
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop services
- Outdoor and indoor common areas for socializing and gathering with other residents
- Both on-site and off-site activities or field trips are scheduled throughout the month
- Bingo and game nights
- Heating, air conditioning, and water is included
- On-site library, laundry facilities, lounges, and large community room
We are proud of our community and invite you to come and visit us at Bowleys Garden Plaza today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.