About Oliver Plaza Senior Apartments
Oliver Plaza Senior Apartments is a 55 + senior apartment community in Baltimore, Baltimore County, Maryland, walking distance from grocery stores and other shops. The harbor town of Baltimore showcases thousands of marine creatures at their national aquarium, features Civil War era attractions such as the USS Constellation warship, offers upscale crab shacks and shops of all types and sizes. The Star-Spangled Banner, was born here. As a seaport, Baltimore has always played a major role. Knowing that there are cutting edge, nationally ranked hospitals like Johns Hopkins close by, many people can rest easier. This hospital alone boasts areas of expertise including (but not limited to) geriatrics, cancer, diabetes, and cardiology.
Baltimore is also known for their renowned, high level heath care and the care offered at Oliver Plaza is no exception. Staff, family and residents all know that this can be an important factor for individuals 55 and over. And for those little repair needs, there is a 24 hour on site experienced maintenance staff.
- Elevators and handicap accessible
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor sitting area along the front sidewalk; neighborhood view; rear fenced in courtyard
- Private, off street parking
- Ground level side entrance
- One bedroom and studio senior living units housed in a cozy structure.
- 4 above ground floors in a sturdily built, brick exterior building
- Adjacent to a beautiful memorial park/playground area, which is perfect setting for visitors
You are indeed in good hands living in a community such as that residing at Oliver Plaza Senior Apartments in Baltimore, Maryland.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor