Autumn Leaf Adult Care Home
1927 SE 117th Avenue Portland OR 97216
Autumn Leaf Adult Care Home is a residential care home located in the busy city of Portland, Oregon, which is in Multnomah County. Known as the City of Roses, our scenic community is where the Willamette and Columbia Rivers meet. Portland is a wonderful place to live and a great place for friends and family to enjoy when visiting.
Autumn Leaf Adult Care Home is devoted to providing the highest quality of life while striving to meet each senior's needs in a roomy, gorgeous group home setting. Our community is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for seniors. Our caring, compassionate staff is highly qualified to provide care and comfort to all residents any time of the day or night.
Along with meeting all of the physical and medical needs of each resident, our community is vibrant striving to encourage all seniors to participate and socialize with our various different features, including:
- Both onsite and offsite activities available to promote participation and socialization with peers and others in the community
- Spacious outdoor and indoor common areas to allow time to socialize with old and new friends
- Nutritionally based meals including kosher and vegetarian options to meet diet prerequisites
- Access to offsite devotional services to encourage participation with peers and interaction with others members of the community
- Transportation available
- Outdoor smoking only
- Access to beautician onsite
We are proud of our vibrant and active community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us at Autumn Leaf Adult Care Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.