Gabi's Adult Foster Care Home
3615 SE 118th Ave Portland OR 97266
Residents of this community receive support and assistance from a dedicated and highly skilled caregiving team. This team supports freedom in the seniors residents by helping seniors stay both physically and mentally fit while they live in the community. This compassionate care is the main reason that seniors in this community enjoy such a high quality of life during their stay.
Senior residents of this senior community enjoy excellent amenities and services, including:
- Private rooms
- Private bathing
- Delicious meals served per resident requests
- Convenient access to a bus line
- Transportation assistance
- Nearby devotional services
- Regularly scheduled social activities
You will enjoy freedom, privacy, dignity, and a high quality of life as a member of this senior community. Whether you choose to spend your days exploring the abundant natural beauty of Portland and simply engage in social activities at home, you days will be filled with fun that you choose.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.