Arbor Terrace Morris Plains
361 Speedwell Ave Morris Plains NJ 07950
WELCOME CENTER IS NOW OPEN!!
the New Signature of Senior Living
Senior Living Done Right - Opening Summer 2017
If you're looking for the best senior living or memory care in Morris County, New Jersey, you've come to the right place!
**MAKING EXPERIENCE COUNT TO GIVE YOU THE BEST**
Arbor Terrace is managed by The Arbor Company, an experienced operator of senior living communities for more than 30 years. In that time, we've learned how to provide the just-right balance of service and activity in excellently-maintained environments. And with a portfolio of about 30 senior living communities, we're large enough to bring a higher level of service and support to our communities while not being so large that we lose sight of meeting the needs of those we serve. All of this is wrapped up in what we call The Arbor Service Way—our commitment to providing the best service possible.
**LIFE AND CARE THAT MEET YOU WERE YOU ARE!**
ARBOR SENIOR LIVING - Assisted Living
Our Senior Living program is designed to provide care at the level you need, from minimal assistance to comprehensive care. It's the perfect choice for most seniors looking for just the right amount of care and assistance to supplement—not completely change—the lifestyle you love.
For seniors with early-stage dementia and memory loss, Bridges is a unique place that opens pathways to hope at a time when many see doors closing and locking. A dedicated neighborhood at Arbor Terrace, Bridges offers the perfect amount of support and the right types of activities in a place where residents are surrounded with others in similar stages of memory loss. This results in less isolation and more comfort—both for families and their loved ones.
EVERGREEN MEMORY CARE
The specially-designed Evergreen Memory Care neighborhood provides 24-hour support for seniors with Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia. Featuring completely individualized care programs, specialist attention, tempting nutritional options and even counseling and support for family members, the Evergreen program is driven by the latest research and understanding of memory loss and backed by our extensive experience and training.
- Landscaped gardens and walking paths
- Inviting patios and porches
- Large, open-concept floor plans featuring cabinetry designed with seniors in mind
- Relaxing resort-style living room
- Well-appointed library and computer lounge
- On-site hair and nail salon
- Bistro offering delicious snacks
- Delicious dining served according to needs and preferences in our restaurant and dining rooms
- Dining with Dignity - our award-winning program that is nationally recognized that allows for our Memory Care residents to continue to enjoy meaningful dining experiences.
- Wellness programs with on-site therapy and rehab services
- 24-hour access to staff and nurses
- State of the art emergency call system
- Two memory care neighborhoods — Bridges (early stage memory loss) and Evergreen (later stage memory care)
- Engaged Living offers choice of activities and events to be as exactly busy as you choose
- Deep Connections —We're a dedicated group of people passionate about setting the absolute highest standard for senior living. The Arbor Terrace family is different because we're deeply connected to every resident's story.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.