Brookdale Madison West
413 & 429 S. Yellowstone Drive Madison WI 53719
Brookdale Madison West provides personalized assisted living services in a home-like community with spacious apartment homes, fine dining and an engaging activities schedule. Our tenured and compassionate staff works closely with residents to understand personal preferences, lifestyle and hobbies. We work hard to create environment where each resident feels a true sense of value, purpose and belonging.
Senior living at Brookdale Madison West is the perfect combination of tranquility and vibrancy. Our residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Full service salon and barber shop
- Resident gym
- Sun room
- Outdoor area with courtyard, gardening areas and walking paths
- A choice of apartment floor plans and layouts featuring kitchenettes and individual climate controls
Pricing at Brookdale Madison West
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Madison West
- Wonderful community for my parents!
My parents have lived at Brookdale for 6 months, and we are all extremely happy with this beautiful residence. Within the first few days, all the employees knew their names, and they had many opportunities...
Facility and care options looked great. Honestly it was a little too nice for what my mother was looking for.
I had a thorough and pleasant tour this weekend at Brookdale. All my questions were answered. I think Brookdale would be a great place for my dad and would meet his needs!
- See all 43 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Madison West
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Madison West
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.