We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 15 miles of Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati Senior Resources
Located on the Ohio-Kentucky border, Cincinnati is a city with renowned architecture and ranked number five in Forbes magazine's most affordable cities of 2011. With its proximity to Kentucky and Indiana, multiple festivals, two professional sports teams and an amazing waterfront, the city is perfect for seniors who enjoy relaxation and options to travel. With initiatives in place to improve the quality of life for its residents, Cincinnati is at the forefront of comfortable, modern living for senior citizens.
Care at Home
- Cura Care Corp - Cura Care is experienced in delivering cost effective and quality oriented private home care services which includes medical and non-medical home care services designed to provide all our clients with the assistance they need. We cater to patients who have disabilities or experience difficulties at any age.
7577 Central Park Blvd. Suite 210 Mason, OH 45040
- Homecare Family Services - Homecare Family Services is companion care at its best! We set ourselves apart by not only offering traditional services such as hygiene assistance, light housekeeping, meal preparation, running errands, and transportation to doctor's visits, we also offer many nontraditional services.
Discounts for Seniors
- Metro - Offering discounts to elderly and disabled residents for the public transit system with the Fare Deal Program.
Elder Law Attorneys
- The Toron Law Firm - The Toron Law Firm is dedicated to helping families who are overwhelmed or confused by all the decisions they have to make about placing a loved one in a nursing home. For a copy of my FREE special report, please visit CincinnatiMedicaid.com
4555 Lake Forest Drive, 650 Westlake Center Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
312 Walnut Street 1600 Scripps Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 and
9277 Centre Pointe Drive Suite 350, West Chester, OH 45069
- Ritter & Randolph, LLC - Our Elder Law attorneys assist the older adult and their family with Planning for Long Term Care, Medicaid Planning and the Medicaid Application Process, and Retirement and Nursing Home Placement. We can also direct you to other professional and non-legal resources and services that are publicly and privately available.
105 East Fourth Street, Suite 1200 Cincinnati, OH 45202
Financial Planners and Services
- DL Money Matters - Our personal accounting services are customized to meet the needs of each individual or family and include services such as bill paying, managing medical bills and insurance claims, budgeting; organizing financial and legal records.
- Johnston and Associates, LLC - Johnston & Associates' Certified Public Accountants offer a wide range of services to our individual and business clients including tax preparation and planning, IRS representation, and estate and trust tax preparation. A local small business, our clients benefit by getting a personalized and quality service that is beyond comparison.
7264 Columbia Dr, Suite 100 Mason, OH 45039
Gift Ideas and Unique Products for Seniors
- Senior Life Newspapers - The Papers publishes six editions of Senior Life, monthly newspapers catering to the "over 50" crowd in Indianapolis, Cincinnati and across Northern Indiana. "Over 50" is when the good life begins and Senior Life emphasizes the prime time of life.
- Stories Live Forever - Stories Live Forever turns the typical hodgepodge of faded photos, old mementos and aging film reels (that represent generations of fond memories for most people) into more accessible and meaningful videos using today's most advanced digital technology.
With over 35 hospitals in the area, the Cincinnati area offers world class health care. According to the 2012 US News and World Report,the top hospitals in the region are:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Jewish Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood
- St. Elizabeth Florence
- St. Elizabeth Fort Thomas
- University Hospital
- Medical Service Company - Medical Service Company offers a wide range of respiratory products, home medical equipment, and other specialized products including hospital beds, support surfaces, wheelchairs, bathroom safety products, tube feeding (enteral nutrition) systems and supplies.
Movers: Senior Moving Services
- Queen City Transitions - Queen City Transitions is here to help! We're dedicated to helping seniors and their families navigate the numerous challenges associated with downsizing, aging-in-place and liquidating an estate with a focus on compassion and extraordinary customer service thus providing a sense of order during a very chaotic time.
Real Estate Companies
- <Coldwell Banker West Shell - Kathie Currier - Realtor with special focus on assistance to the 55+ market. Trusted Advisor uniquely qualified to offer customized services for less stress & more success during life transitions.
9321 Montgomery Rd Ste C Cincinnati, OH 45242
- HER Realtors - Charles Rawlins provides support to seniors in their relocations and real estate investments. He has earned the Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation from the Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council.
3311 Tremont Rd. Columbus, OH 43221
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Cincinnati range from:
- High: $5,355
- Low: $2,430
- Average: $3,525
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Cincinnati Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Government resources (Local, National, State)
Not for Profit
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Cincinnati Area Senior Services
2368 Victory Parkway Cincinnati, OH 45206
Veteran's Benefits and Services
- US Veteran Resources - The mission of US Veterans Resources is to educate veterans, widows, and eldercare professionals on the VA Aid & Attendance benefit, while helping veterans and widows obtain the benefit.
6648 Miami Trails Dr. Loveland, OH 45140
- A Place for Ruth
Read how one family made the decision to move her mom in an elderly assisted living community.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.
- Top Myths About Senior Assisted Living
The truth about senior assisted living - the top 3 myths explored.