We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 19 miles of Boise, ID
Boise Senior Resources
The City of Trees, Boise is the largest city in Idaho and is also the state's capital. The Pacific Northwest's third largest city, behind Seattle and Portland, Boise has a character and a feel all its own. Almost forty percent of the population is over the age of forty-five and as such, the city affords many accommodations and resources for the elderly population. A quite, safe city, Boise has culture, cuisine, art and architecture that would keep you occupied for a very long time. It has beautiful views of the Boise River and plenty of outdoor activities to take part in during the summer months.
With over 12 hospitals in the area, the Boise area offers world class health care. According to the 2012 US News and World Report,the top hospitals in the region are:
- St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Real Estate Companies
- WendyWorks Realty - Wendy has been helping people with their real estate needs since 1992. Her hobbies include gardening, walking the Boise Valley foothills, and spoiling her three perfect grandchildren. But you know she is always ready to talk to you - on her cell phone!
1043 E. Park Blvd #110 Boise, ID 83712
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Boise range from:
- High: $4,300
- Low: $1,955
- Average: $3,065
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Boise Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Idaho Commission on Aging
PO Box 83720; 341 W. Washington St., 3rd Floor Boise, ID 83702
- A Place for Ruth
Read how one family made the decision to move her mom in an elderly assisted living community.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.
- Top Myths About Senior Assisted Living
The truth about senior assisted living - the top 3 myths explored.