Copper Springs Senior Living
3570 East Amity Meridian ID 83642
At Copper Springs Senior Living, our residents enjoy high quality care services and a strong sense of community. Our Montessori-based approach to care allows residents to thrive, receiving personalized care services in a supportive environment that meets physical, spiritual and social needs. We are proud of our involvement in the local community, engaging residents in volunteer and intergenerational programs the enrich the lives of residents and our larger Meridian community.
Our services and amenities work together to provide residents an exceptional senior living experience. They include:
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services with daily housekeeping check-ins
- Three home-cooked meals served daily in our dining room
- Around the clock access to a compassionate and dedicated staff
- Licensed nurses available at all times
- Engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents
- Scheduled transportation services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mom's stay at Copper Springs is going great! The staff take great care of her and she gets nice, healthy meals! So far, I have no complaints about this facility, they are doing an excellent job!
I took a tour!
My tour of Copper Springs went well. The facility was clean, but the rooms were very small for the price. The tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable, they were prepared with information.
Cozy and Great
My mom is struggling to adjust but it is nice community. The staff are willing to make her feel comfortable and they accommodate her with what is helpful. The meals are really well prepared from what I seen...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.