Spring Creek Eagle
653 N Eagle Rd Eagle ID 83616
Welcome to Spring Creek in Eagle!
Enjoy just the right level of care in Edgewood's warm, home-like assisted living community in Eagle. It is the ideal combination of living spaces, care and amenities to promote residents' health and well-being and has been providing family peace of mind since 1995.
Assisted Living: Help When You Need It
Assisted living at Edgewood is an ideal combination of housing, healthcare and lifestyle for individuals who may require some additional assistance with daily living but do not need skilled medical care.
Although each apartment has a kitchen, there is a full service dining facility. Your apartment opens to a large main hallway; no more icy sidewalks. Everyone has a mailbox in the beautiful lobby, and there are many activities and events going on for residents to participate in.
Edgewood's health care professionals, nurses and other staff members are dedicated to your well-being.
We provide or can arrange:
* Fine dining with three homemade meals daily
* Private apartments with showers and kitchenettes
* Transportation to appointments
* Social, community, daily recreational activities and shopping trips
* 24 hour staffing with little staff turn over
* Registered nurse on staff
* Ongoing assessments for health care monitoring
* Emergency pull-cords, Intercoms, and nurse call system
* Light housekeeping and linen service
* Resident laundry room
* Fire sprinklers and system
* Full service hair salon
* Coordination of physical therapy, occupational therapy, home health, labs, and hospice
Needing A Break — Short-Term Stay Services
Trust Edgewood for Short-Term Stays, ideal for assistance following surgery, during illness or for seniors looking to try the Edgewood community without long-term commitment. Your love one receives personalized care while you take care of travel for work or personal time away. Available 24/7, 365 days a year, Short-Term Stays include all services offered to our full-time residents, such as:
* 24-hour staffing with nurse coverage
* Safe, homelike environment with secured doors and outdoor courtyard
* Nutritious home-cooked meals and snacks
* Planned daily activities
* Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
* Medication administration under nurse supervision
* Consultation with physicians and other care providers
* Laundry and housekeeping services
In the beginning, the initial responsibilities of a family member who is the primary caregiver may seem manageable. Eventually, this role can become an around-the-clock responsibility. Soon the sole caregiver becomes exhausted with the growing needs of their loved one.
Care For Caregivers
Short-Term Stay Services is a term used by Edgewood to describe time taken by the caregiver for rest and rejuvenation from the demands of caring for a loved one. Though caregivers often feel guilty leaving their loved one in the care of someone else, it is imperative for both parties. Caregivers who neglect their own physical and emotional health may be ill-equipped to meet the daily challenges of care giving.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very nice and homey facility. All women residents.
All Was Nice When Touring
At the time of having a tour, I saw that this community is very nice. The staff were nice and it was a clean facility too. After touring we thought a different community was more familiar to our loved one and...
It Was A Great Tour
The tour guide was on time and knowledgeable to let me see what is to offer here. The community is small and has a home environment. The staff seemed to interact well with the residents. I was not offered a...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.