2806 N Decatur Rd Decatur GA 30033
Coventry Place is a senior living community in the scenic city of Decatur, GA. Our inviting community is conveniently located across the road from the DeKalb Medical Center. near shops, services and public transit. As a suburb of Atlanta, Decatur offers easy access to world-class hospitals, upscale restaurants and diverse entertainment, making Decatur an ideal place to enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle.
Coventry Place is committed to creating a safe, comfortable community where all seniors are respected and valued. Our professional, compassionate staff team are always available to keep our residents secure and supported, no matter what time of day or night. We take pride in providing seniors with a welcoming, inclusive community where everyone can enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing help is always close at hand.
We offer a variety of services and amenities designed to promote health and well-being, including:
- Large, one or two-bedroom apartments equipped with en-suite wheelchair
- An on-site, 24-hour emergency call button system
- Daily resident checks and medication management
- Recreation programming including day trips, shopping excursions and bingo games
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services available
- An on-site beauty salon
- A well-appointed, restaurant-style dining room
We are proud to provide seniors with an affordable, welcoming community where residents enjoy the perfect balance of independence and support. To learn more about life at Coventry Place, contact us today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I toured this community for care for my parents. The staff were nice and friendly and I was happy with how well the building is kept clean. They do lots of activities and the residents there seem to love them....
I visited Coventry Place today looking for a place for my mom. What a wonderful place. The staff was friendly, and the residents were very happy. Lots of activities.
I would recommend Coventry Place to my friends and family. Nice outgoing staff. The residents seemed very happy.See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.