Willow Lake Place
2725 Lake Circle Drive Indianapolis IN 46268
At Willow Lake Place, we offer customized care, tailored to meet the individual needs of each resident. We know that each person has come to us with their own stories and unique history and our caring staff takes the time to get to know each person while helping them achieve future dreams and goals. Our well-trained staff is available around the clock to help when needed and encourage independence as much as possible.
Seniors at Willow Lake Place thrive, taking advantage of our luxurious and resort-style services and amenities, which include:
- Beautifully manicured grounds with walking paths and gardens
- Cozy common areas for residents to socialize and entertain
- Assistance with daily activities as needed
- Daily social opportunities
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Willow Lake Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Willow Lake Place
- Review of Willow Lake Place
Caregivers engage residents, encourage participation and help those unable to do things themselves. I've witnessed many times over the top care and compassion for those needing help. Very nice fit for our...
- Feel Like Family at Willow Lake Place
In July 2018, I helped my ill, estranged brother find an assisted living facility. It was challenging because I was not knowledgeable in this arena. The Executive Director and Sales People were amazing. They...
- Nice place
Very caring people! They address concerns quickly.
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Willow Lake Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Willow Lake Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.