The Heritage at Hunters Chase
12151 Hunters Chase Dr Austin TX 78729
help with daily tasks, but who also wish to live as independently as possible, in a homelike
setting. We are dedicated to ensuring that this new chapter in your life is happy,
fulfilling, and hassle-free.
With a holistic approach to wellness, a personalized approach
to care, and a welcoming, neighborly atmosphere, there is no better place to begin this
new chapter in your life than The Heritage.
We also know that there are times when some of our residents need a little more care.
In both our Assisted Living and Traditions Memory Care, we can offer the following
service items within the state guidelines of care, but in a home like setting. With a holistic
approach to wellness, there is no better place to begin this new chapter in your life than
• Diabetic management, including sliding scale
• Two-person transfers and residents with hoyer lifts
• J-peg and G-tube management
• Incontinent care
• Residents who are at risk for elopement
• 24/7 nursing coverage
• Flexible scheduled transportation
• Post-surgical and wound care management
• Continuum of care including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
COME SEE THE DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF AND SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT TODAY!
Pricing at The Heritage at Hunters Chase
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Heritage at Hunters Chase
- Good Place... I'd recommend it easily
It took most of my late mother's last months to educate ourselves on Heritage's limitations after getting so much sunshine blown up our skirts. Once Mom had died, we left wondering why we didn't...
- Nice place for my mom..
I can only say after 6 1/2 months, my mom has acclimated well.. she loves the caregivers, no matter if she just met them or has known them for awhile. The only thing that concerns me right now is there is no...
Love that it's freshly renovated! It's a great location, but my sister in law is only 60 and the closest female to her in age was 70. Of course, expect this is an Assisted living facility, but I'm...
- See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at The Heritage at Hunters Chase
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Heritage at Hunters Chase
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.