Springhouse of Pikesville
8911 Reisterstown Road Pikesville MD 21208
Conveniently located in western Baltimore County, just minutes from nearby Carroll and Howard Counties, Springhouse offers private apartment options in a community designed with a “Main Street” corridor, spacious outdoor courtyard and vast array of multi-purpose areas. Other amenities include the following:
* On-site rehabilitation services – physical, occupational, and speech
* Inclusive level of care services
* Transitional Care Team – primary care, psychiatry, social worker, and more
* Campus with Free Standing Arden Courts Memory Care Community
Tailored Approach to Care
The Springhouse team encourages independence while enhancing life through wellness programs, socialization and supportive services. Furthermore, the team understands the importance of compassionate and responsive care to residents and their families. Our tailored approach to care provides the comforts of home while giving seniors extra support and assistance.
Pricing at Springhouse of Pikesville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Springhouse of Pikesville
Community Details at Springhouse of Pikesville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Springhouse of Pikesville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.