Elmcroft of Timberlin Parc
7620 Timberlin Park Boulevard Jacksonville FL 32256
- Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends memory care program
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living and memory care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Elmcroft of Timberlin Parc Reviews
- A Great Insight
They were a nice community but we did not get a connecting feeling when visiting. They were professional and gave us more than enough information to make the right choice. They did great.
- They Were Not Her Top Pick
On the tour we saw a good place and nothing was wrong with the place. The person who gave the tour was friendly and professional. They were also knowledgeable about the community. It just was not my mother-in-law's...
- Very Pleased with This Community
My father has nothing but good things to say about the staff at this community. They have been wonderful to him. This is a nice facility, and he is doing well since his move here. His only concern has been...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.