The Windsor at Ortega
5939 Roosevelt Blvd Jacksonville FL 32244
At The Windsor at Ortega, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with caring, helpful staff is the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of The Windsor is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and their enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant, classical architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing weatherfree access to front entrance
- Landscaped enclosed courtyard
- Covered outdoor living spaces
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Eight distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and television connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Harmony Day Spa featuring a therapeutic whirlpool spa, full service salon and massage therapy
- Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
- Bistro for casual dining and snacks
- Enclosed courtyard/screened lanai
- Oscar's Theater for the latest cinematic entertainment
- Elegant Living Room
- Game Room
Pricing at The Windsor at Ortega
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Windsor at Ortega
- A tour for care
We toured this community for care that we needed. The staff transferred me several times to speak with someone. This community did not seem organized. We did not see a menu and we do not know if they had activities....
- A Good Tour
We had a tour with a representative who was friendly and professional. They know about their community when Getting answers. However, nothing was wrong with the community itself, my loved one preferred a different...
- Great stay!
This is a very nice facility! The staff are attentive and the facility is safe and well maintained. We have not run into any issues with Windsor, so we are very pleased with my loved one's stay!
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at The Windsor at Ortega
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Windsor at Ortega
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.