Brookdale Redwood City
485 Woodside Road Redwood City CA 94061
At Brookdale Redwood City, our community has progressive care options so if a resident's needs change over time, they stay in our care through all of life's phases, near the friends and the caregivers who know and love them best. We are a leader in senior care, providing innovative solutions to individual needs that honor independence while balancing community engagement.
Residents in our community enjoy access to a range of services and amenities, including:
- Restaurant-style dining in our elegant dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- On-site beauty salon offering facials, manicures and hair styling
- Life-enriching activities and a dynamic social calendar
- Fitness programs designed to meet the needs and abilities of seniors
Pricing at Brookdale Redwood City
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Redwood City
- Nice People!!
It has been a while since I had taken a tour of this community but from what I remember it was a great experience. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for...
- Only been here a short time
My dad has only been here a short time but so far he seems to like it a lot. I have toured many communities and the one major thing that I was looking at was the size of the rooms. This location has good sized...
- I love it here!
I am happy with everything since my move to Brookdale Redwood City. I like my apartment and the meals provided are wonderful, they have a very good chef. The gal that comes and cleans my apartment is very nice....
- See all 41 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Redwood City
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Redwood City
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.