Palo Alto Commons
4075 El Camino Way Palo Alto CA 94306
Palo Alto Commons Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Palo Alto Commons Reviews
My mother stayed in the elite care needing a lot of assistance. We were happy with her care.
- Next to Goodwill. Monthly fee covers ...
Next to Goodwill. Monthly fee covers 24-hour trained staff, three meals from menu choices; full calendar of activities, utilities excluding phone and cable, emergency response system in apartment, transportation,...
- Really liked the place and the offeri...
Really liked the place and the offerings. Only draw back is they do not have 2 bedroom units.See all 4 community reviews
Palo Alto Commons Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Palo Alto Commons
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.