Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron
1177 Hebron Avenue Glastonbury CT 06033
Our community has a French country decor that is warm and inviting, encouraging residents to make themselves at home. Residents choose from a range of private apartment homes or one or two-bedroom suites. Our entire community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility and features several common areas and a vibrant social calendar to keep residents active and engaged.
We believe in a holistic approach to care that respects individuality. All of our services and amenities are there to enhance the lives of our residents. They include:
- Three meals a day served in our spacious and elegant dining room by our professionally trained wait staff
- Assigned seating for the comfort and peace of mind of residents
- Fun and engaging activities planned by our Life Enhancement Coordinator
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mom has recently made the move into this community and I am very pleased with how things are going for her so far. The staff are very friendly and I am very comfortable with the quality of care they are...
I liked this community.
I liked this community when we took our tour. The people I met were nice and knowledgable. The community seemed clean. The allow pets and offer transportation services.
A terrific place!!
Mom stayed her for a short respite stay. I can not say enough about how great this community is. The staff are professional, attentive, welcoming and supportive. The food was very good and a high point for...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.