Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron
1177 Hebron Avenue Glastonbury CT 06033
Our community has a French country decor that is warm and inviting, encouraging residents to make themselves at home. Residents choose from a range of private apartment homes or one or two-bedroom suites. Our entire community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility and features several common areas and a vibrant social calendar to keep residents active and engaged.
We believe in a holistic approach to care that respects individuality. All of our services and amenities are there to enhance the lives of our residents. They include:
- Three meals a day served in our spacious and elegant dining room by our professionally trained wait staff
- Assigned seating for the comfort and peace of mind of residents
- Fun and engaging activities planned by our Life Enhancement Coordinator
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron
- Friendly Staff!!
My mom has recently made the move into this community and I am very pleased with how things are going for her so far. The staff are very friendly and I am very comfortable with the quality of care they are...
- I liked this community.
I liked this community when we took our tour. The people I met were nice and knowledgable. The community seemed clean. The allow pets and offer transportation services.
- A terrific place!!
Mom stayed her for a short respite stay. I can not say enough about how great this community is. The staff are professional, attentive, welcoming and supportive. The food was very good and a high point for...See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.