Brookdale South Windsor
1715 Ellington Road South Windsor CT 06074
Our community is warm and friendly, inviting residents and their loved ones to make themselves at home quickly. Residents choose from four different apartment style to choose one that best meets their lifestyle needs. We have an array of services and amenities that work together to provide an exceptional retirement services. These include:
- On-site rehabilitation therapy provided by visiting medical professionals
- Assistance with activities of daily living in a compassionate and respectful manner
- A dedicated and friendly staff
- A strong partnership with the local community resulting in participation in community events
- Monthly educational seminars
- Outdoor excursions
- Three homemade meals served daily
Pricing at Brookdale South Windsor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale South Windsor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale South Windsor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.