Willamette Adult Care Home
15154 SW Willamette Street Sherwood OR 97140
Ideally situated in the Washington County, OR, city of Sherwood, Willamette Adult Care Home is a senior care home dedicated to providing a high quality of life in a wonderful community. With slightly under 12,000 residents, Sherwood offers abundant small town charm and appeal yet is within easy driving distance of Portland. Nestled in the foothills of Oregon's Coast Range, Sherwood is surrounded by vineyards and fertile farmland, making it a culinary enthusiast's dream. It's a short drive to the coast for those who want to enjoy a day trip for some sightseeing on Oregon's iconic rugged coastline and for some trademark delicious clam chowder.
At Willamette Adult Care Home, we make it our mission to ensure that each resident has what he or she needs to enjoy life in our lovely community. We offer services designed to allow seniors in our group home setting to retain their independence yet receive whatever help they need in order to live life to the fullest. Available services include:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal care, and grooming
- Nutritious and delicious meals, snacks, and beverages
- Conversation, companionship, planned activities, and outings
- Medication reminders and incontinence care
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linens
- Staff on duty at all times
Our residents love living in a family style home in a charming, quintessential Pacific Northwest community. Please feel free to call us at your convenience if you would like more information.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.